All 13 art Reviews

Ascension Ascension

i am freaking out how good this is! :'D Im such a nerd. I love it, it really could be in the comic, don't care what you say it could be.

Brakkenimation responds:

Wow, thank you so much!

Sollux Sollux

I love your work don't get me wrong, but I have noticed that quite a few people have mistaken the guys you draw for females. Maybe you should define the head a little more so it looks more masculine or something.

Makara Makara

I love this picture. He basically is a cute- rainbow loving-evil monster and i think this picture captures that about him.

P.S.
SCTE3 ==> You do know that this is a guy right?????

Dead Tier Dead Tier

this is just a really...sad picture, but really they all die too many times. I like your style of drawing though.

hammerkind hammerkind

OMG I love it. Not many people can actually grasp what John really looks like. I love how you basically gave his God Tier cloths a different style than the comic. It looks more like good traveling/fighting/casual cloths than the "Pj's". But something about his right leg bothers me, and I didn't notice it at first, I was just lookin at the picture really hard and I noticed that to me his right leg looks a little small compared to his left leg. But then again it took me a while to actually see it, so great job and keep doing things like this! Maybe you should do the other three. O.o But just a suggestion.

but now it feels awkward because when I saw this the first time I didn't know what it meant or who it was and I was all like "Ooh cool, It would be awesome to know where this comes from". And now I know and I look at it and I face palm thinkin "I was so stupid not to know who it was!" This picture basically foreshadowed my whole life interest.

Livestream Jam May 5 2011 Livestream Jam May 5 2011

officially favorite artist here. You drew my little pony.

Sora Glidin' Sora Glidin'

OMG when I first saw the thumbnail I was like "I wonder what this is?" but then I opened it and I was like "OMG!" I was staring at it in disbelief. I think you are now my most loved artist of all the art work on this site! I am a total nerd about Kingdom hearts! You have no idea how much I'm freaking right now. I still think that this could use a little work, but considering how you said it was old I understand. It would totally make my day if you redrew this. Keep drawing these things!

Maka Maka

Awesome! this is perhaps one of my most favorite mangas! The picture really tells you about maka's personality.

Sepulcro Sepulcro

i know this'll sound weird but...

this makes me want to go to a graveyard and rub the ground saying "Good little sepulcro!" like its a big cat. I know I'm weird XD
\

Rusty Seahorse Rusty Seahorse

i love it!

its belly makes it look like it's hanging on to those things that make you who you are. Nice! Keep up the good work!